All incidents affecting members of the general public, students or others while on campus which you believe could reasonably result in a liability claim against the University should be reported to the Risk Management, Insurance, and Loss Prevention Department. The University of Iowa-Incident Form can be used to report all incidents with the exception of incidents within University Hospitals and Clinics, auto accidents or workers compensation claims.

Incident Information Form (fillable pdf)

Property Loss Report Form (fillable pdf)

To report auto accidents see Vehicle Accident Reporting Procedures(ALL VEHICLE ACCIDENT REPORTS MUST BE SENT TO RISK MANAGEMENT EFFECTIVE 08/01/2019)

To report incidents involving injuries to employees contact University Benefits (5-2676).